Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Blockheads

Here are some more funnie pictures from our web cam.
Sean blockhead so crazy I think that when the block head one is done it makes people look like toads.
So on Sunday we took the computer over to Eli's luncheon and Gma and Gpa Johnson were there so we had them play with the camera and it was so funnie Gpa was laughing it up so cute.
So meet Gpa blockhead. And thanks again for taking everything down for the fam!
Meet Gma blockhead. I just love the faces in the background of all the pictures because everyone is just laughing so hard.
And finally Maryanne blockhead, Eli's mama. And her hubby John in the background.
Stay tuned for more funnie pics I have a ton on here from our first weekend with our new computer.

2 comments:

McP Family said...

you guys are so silly

Jon and Maryanne said...

those are great!!! It was fun playing with the camera! That is probably the only very unflatering picture that I don't mind being online! :) Thanks for the laughs!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers