So Misty has been trying to get Mae to eat her toes so that she can take a picture of it but Miss Mae was being stubborn (where do you think she got that from). So the other day I caught Mae eating her toes. It took me a while to get a picture but I finally
succeeded. Sneaky little thing she is.

7 comments:
Jovie did that:). We took a really cute pic of it, but she was getting her diaper changed at the time, and we didn't crop out her bottom half so we took another one, but it doesn't show it quite as well. oh well, now i just try to keep her feet extra clean. lol.
What a cutie!
Yay, Mae! Hopefully she'll indulge me when I do her 6 month pictures.
Mae you are pretty limber. Wow!
mmmm, tasty! Here's to clean feet!
So,So Suck your toe. Man, when she sits like that you can really see how long and lean she is...hmmm wonder where she gets that from
It's like she knows we are going to Yoda and she want to be part of it
Post a Comment