Thursday, May 8, 2008

6 Month Check-Up

So Mae had her check-up this morning and it went really well. She was 15 lbs and 26 3/4 in long. So long and lean. She has been a little backed up this week but the doc said try prunes and give her more fruit in her diet to counteract all the veggies she eats. No teeth yet. The shots were awful she cried all the way through, so I had to feed her to calm her down before we left the office. Luckily Sean was home with Mae all day so they snuggled down on the couch and she slept all day. She didn't even wake up for her afternoon feeding she was that worn out. But shes feed and happy now I think I'm still at work but last I talked to Sean she seemed ok. Maybe pictures will be posted tomorrow, maybe not, sorry to be keeping you all in suspense.

7 comments:

moxie mama said...

so thin like her mommy;)

can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Amanda said...

Long and lean... hmmmmm.... wonder where she gets THAT! :)

I am glad she's doing good. Shots are the worse! Wait until they are old enough to FIGHT back.

Mary Mac said...

I find it so funny that people are ok with telling eveyone about their baby's pooping ordeals, but not our own! Poor Mae, all backed up...sounds like she's been around Kevin too much! HaHa! Miss you guys, can't wait to be home.

Conlin Family said...

She's a lot like Kaylee was at that age..she was 14 lbs and 26 inches. We for sure know where Mae got her's from, but Kaylee for sure didn't get the long and lean from me!
I also understand the pooping problems too..it's not fun at all! I hope Mae gets better and hopefully the juice or prunes help...it seemed to work well with Kaylee.

moxie mama said...

oh yah---did you remember to ask about the iron?

McP Family said...

Yea, Mae is 6 months old. I have missed you guys the past few weeks. These kids change so fast, I can't wait to see her. Monday Monday, Yoga Yoga. See you then

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach!
Paula from Moscow sent me this blog. Your baby is soooo cute (of course). Glad you are happy! I was in WW the other day and met Shannon Pendleton Johnson up at The BeeHive!

Take care. I miss you (and your great haircuts).

Dakota Smith

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers