Friday, May 23, 2008

Maes Favorite Coaches

Also last Friday Sean, Mae and I headed out to WV district track meet. It was oh so hot, but so fun to go to a track meet. We went to the meet to support Gpa Mac and Papa Dolphin's Athletes. Who all preformed very well. I don't know all the stats but I do know that Jims (Gpa Mac) High Jumper won the event with an awesome PR.
So of course I had to take pictures of Mae and her favorite coaches. We were having fun with putting Gpa Macs shades on her. She kept making the funniest faces.
Man she looks so hot, check out her rosy cheeks. Mae is so used to being at the track with her dad. He takes her to practice with him on Thursdays and she loves it.
Mae was very interested in Papa Dolphins hat, so I had to take a picture.


3 comments:

brook & dave said...

I LOVE these pictures! Fun post! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!! I'm so homesick. I can't even tell you how many times I looked at that first pic with the sunglasses when Sean sent it to me...I just kept laughing every time! See you soon!

McP Family said...

Track was/is such a major part of our lives.... I am glad she enjoys it. Maybe one day she'll be a high jumper like mamma. She will be the most prepared and knowledgeable kid out there. Well....her and Madi anyway ;-)

Mary Mac said...

Those are the cutest pics ever. Those three are my favorite coaches too. Can't wait to see her in her adorable summer clothes!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers