Monday, May 5, 2008

Stay Tuned...Im Annoyed...But I Love Clara!!

Ok watch out for posts tomorrow but Clara was born today YIPPIE! 9 lbs 9 oz and 21 in long. Mae loved her. I'll post more tomorrow cause my computer was being dumb and its 1 in the morning and I need to go to bed. We LOVE you Clara!!!!!

7 comments:

Mary Mac said...

I love how happy Mae is. She cracks me up! I bet it won't be long and Clara will be longer than Mae.

Amanda said...

I'm not sure who Clara belongs to, but congrats to Clara's parents! Mae looks so happy.... almost as if she just met her future best friend and she knows it. :)

McP Family said...

WELCOME!!!

moxie mama said...

oh look, cute clara hair!!!

Conlin Family said...

How exciting! Another baby in the family!! She looks almost as big as Mae!

brook & dave said...

Can't believe how much Mae looks like Sean there... Glad to hear everything went well. Welcome Clara!

Pemberton Family said...

I love that picture, looks like Miss Mae might be getting some teeth?? All that drool. Can't wait to see more pics of Clara. I of course got on Misty's blog and checked her out, I loved her birth story! Way to go on Bloomsday! How did the running feel? Miss you guys!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers