So last Friday I got to babysit Clara. I was kinda nervous cause she is so little still and I can hardly believe that Mae was once that small. It was a fun day Aria also came over cause Misty was with Gabe at Kindermusic. All us girls hung out in the backyard for most of the time because it was so nice out. and I think that its good for the babies to get the fresh air.
I tried to get a good picture of the 3 girls I think I did pretty good cause I got one with them all looking at the camera.
Here's a picture of Clara and I in the yard. Aria took the picture, Misty I think she has your talent.
After Misty and Gabe came back we headed to the park for a picnic, and some swing action to wear the kids out so they would take naps. It worked. It was an awesome, awesome day I love hanging with Aria on Fridays.

3 comments:
It was fun to go to the park, and I'm so lucky to have you close by and willing to take the girls so I can have a little Gabe time. Love ya!
man you're looking skinny and tan!!!
What a nice time for all of you. :) All the girls are sure cuties.
Post a Comment