The birthdays have begun. Niles Birthday is the start of the first birthday bashes. And it was a good way to begin, yummy food, sun, and good company.
Here's Niles in his hat (Mae is wearing it in the post before this.) He is so excited to be getting his cake. Even though he didn't know what to do with it when he got it.
Malia and Nick (mom and dad) helping him figure things out. I think he likes it.
Sugar overload, Holy Cow he looks like hes gonna crash.
After the cake I was hanging with the little man and he was helping me take pictures (mostly of himself). So here is one of his amazing self-portraits.
Finally its present time. One of the first that he opened was a pair of drumsticks. He new exactly what to do with them too it was so cute. It was an awesome party and I was so great to be able to get to celebrate with Niles. 


No comments:
Post a Comment