Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look At Mistys Blog

Maes awesome 6 months pictures are up on Mistys blog go check them out. They are so good I love them. Thanks so much Misty you ROCK!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Conlin Family said...

Rachel, they are so so so cute!! Mae looks a lot like you now. You are lucky to have Misty as your photographer..I'm jealous! =)

McP Family said...

those are so great. She is so cute in the hat and in the black and white with her looking back. 6 months.... That is a big milestone

Linda said...

Cute! cute! cute! I had ordered the first one on Misty's blog to put up on our wall here at home. I've been slacking and haven't got one up of Mae or Jovie but now I will:)

brook & dave said...

So, so, so cute! Man, do I miss that girl!

btw, dad just told me he won't be home the weekend we were planning on coming over...sooo, I need to talk to Dave to see if we might postpone for a week. I'll let you know before the end of the weekend.

Mary Mac said...

I am amazed at how she has grown! She is adorable! I love her beautiful smile, I hope I get one when I get home. Love you guys, see ya in a month!

Amanda said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! There's no other words to describe it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers