Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hey Homey

Ok so 2 weeks ago Niles turned 1 so we went to his birthday BBQ. It was so much fun at one point Sean put Niles hat on Mae and she was making some really cute faces. Like this one that says "Don't mess yo".
All smiles, I love her smiles so dang cute.


4 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

These pictures are too cute! and the hat is hilarious. Hope you had a wonderful first mothers day! I love all the new posts.

brook & dave said...

Way too cute!!! Good job on Bloomsday! Glad you're posting again. I will put pics up of the house soon.. I'm making a zillion calls on insurance and electricians today. ugh. We'll be home 5/30-6/1...any chance you could squeeze me in for hair?
Miss ya!

TiCaFam said...

I just can't get over those cheeks!

McP Family said...

she is so cute. I love the look on her face.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers