Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big News!

Mae is eating and sleeping in her own crib. All of this happened in like a day absolutely blows my mind.
So Mae started eating Rice Cereal on Sunday. For a couple of days before I decided to do the cereal Mae had been acting extra hungry. So I called my source (Misty) and I said "hey what should I do shes acting way hungry?" Misty said "feed her more." I then tried to make her eat of the boob more and she wanted nothing to do with it. So then on Sunday Sean was kind enough to to to the store and get Rice Cereal (I didn't feel well so I sent him). He got home and I then called the source again and asked her when should I give it to her. So after Mae ate off the boob in the evening, I then fed her some cereal and she LOVED it. So she has had her cereal every night since.
Getting ready to eat, I think she knew something was up because she normally doesn't sit so nice in the Bumbo chair.
One of the first bites YUM YUM!
So good, look at that face she loves it.
Give me more, and let me help.
Almost done and all over her face. So cute and full.
Oh yeah I forgot to talk about the sleeping thing. She started sleeping in her crib on Saturday night and has been doing great. She still slept through the night so that's awesome. The only downside is that she is going to bed earlier, so then waking up earlier to eat in the morning. But I can handle it.

4 comments:

McP Family said...

Wow, so much so quickly, she is ready to grow up. SHe seems to be doing really well. She seems like a pretty laid back kid (hmm wonder were she gets that from). I can't believe how much she has grown and how time flies. I'll call you tonight. Love you guys
Mari ("With an I")

The Mac Attack said...

I would have to say Sean. Luck my to have two laid back peeps in my life.

The Mac Attack said...

I would have to say Sean. Luck my to have two laid back peeps in my life.

Linda said...

How cute. Yep, right before 6 months is when all you guys started eating rice cereal. I held you guys on my lap though and sometimes you shared with me by getting it on me too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers