Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meet Moreen

So Sean and I finally broke down and got ourselves a laptop. Partly because we wanted one and partly in hopes that Sean will do better at writing his papers for school if he has the convinence of being able to write anywhere.

So one of the fun features of the computer is the camera, which does awesome distorting. So we have been playing with it all day. I would like you to meet Moreen.

3 comments:

brook & dave said...

Go Maureen!!! I wanna visit your trailer sometime and I really want to know who does your awesome hair! ;)

Conlin Family said...

That's hilarious! Are you making fun of southern people?! haha If you ever visit the south you need to talk like that the whole time! I liked watching Sean's facial expressions in the background too!

The Mac Attack said...

I have no idea who I was making fun it it just came out. But if I ever do go south Ill try to keep it Moreen style!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers