Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brunette or Blond?

So I forgot about these pictures that we took on Easter. We used Marys and my hair to see if Mae is going to be Brunette or Blond? So let me know what you think I think Blond but more of a dirty blond then white.
Brunette?
Blond?

5 comments:

Misty said...

I dunno which one she'll be, but I like the brunette on her skin tone and with her eyes. :)

moxie mama said...

i vote light brown with natural blond highlights:)

Linda said...

Oh wow, I'm not sure I like the darker blonde I think. But whatever it is she will be beautiful!
By the way to comment on my blog does the word verification thing come up? It didn't for me last night but maybe because it knew that it was my own blog.

TiCaFam said...

I think blonde!

Jon and Maryanne said...

hmmmmm....I think in-between! She will be beautiful either way!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers