Monday, March 3, 2008

Basketball and Check-ups

This will be my last post for the day, I've only done 5 others so I think that this should help your addiction to blog stocking. To finish off our 2 days of crazy Sean and I headed home via the Tri-cities so that we could support the CCS Basketball team in the championship game. Unfortunately they lost by 1 point but it was good game. On the upside Mae loves to go to basketball games and had a ton of fun supporting our team.
Go Team Go! Do we have a cheerleader on our hands?
We had one more major thing Monday morning, Mae's 4 month check up and shots. Let me tell you I was not excited about the shots, because last time she was miserable all day and I really didn't want her to be so sad again. The check up went great, Dr. Fiona said that Mae was doing everything she was supposed to be doing which is nice to hear. And she is growing at a good rate. Her percentages dropped this time but its because she is being so active. So lets see this check up she was 12.8 lbs which is in the 29th percentile, and she was 24.5 in long which is in the 57th percentile. So now Mae and I are home and chillin so that she can just recover from her shots and we can both recover from the long weekend. Thanks for dealing with all my blogs and pictures but for some reason I was camera happy this weekend and that hasn't happened in a while.

7 comments:

Mary Mac said...

Thats it...I have to come home. That little face is too cute and keeps growing too fast. I hate missing it all. you have NO idea how much I want to come home right now. Give that little one a monster hug for me, and don't let her forget how much her auntie loves her.

Misty said...

hehe, I love the cheerleading!

brook & dave said...

Rach, how do you feel about the cheerleading thing? :) She's too cute for words. We're all missing her (and everyone!) right about now! We would love to have you guys over again sometime soon but I know track has started so that's slim.

Pemberton Family said...

I love the look on her face in the second picture. She is so cute and I love the little tongue. That is what she was doing this past weekend too. I had so much fun seeing you guys, it is so fun to get together and hang out like old times. Mae is a doll!! She has such a sweet personality. Love ya!

Amanda said...

That second picture is AWESOME!! You can just see her little personality shining through. Don't you wonder what your life was ever like without her??

The Mac Attack said...

I cant even remember life without Mae. Its so much more fun now thats for sure.

Sharon said...

Rach, it was so good to see you, Sean and Mae! You all are so great. It'll be nice sometime to actually be able to have a real visit; maybe one of these visits, huh? I'm sure you are glad you came and happy to be home back to your routine. Love you!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers