Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow

So I'm sure your all wondering about the answer to the poll. It took 3 weeks for most of the snow to melt. There is still a small amount where it was piled really high but I'm not gonna count that. As far as I'm concerned the snow is gone! YIPPEE!!!!!

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

perfect timing for our visit!

also--do you have a stroller that leans back that you wont be using this weekend so we don't have to pack ours? annnd i waited for your call all day about my hair:)

The Mac Attack said...

Yes I have a stroller you can borrow. And Im still trying to figure out your hair cause Im booked but hopefully Ill have a cancelation. Ill keep you posted.

McP Family said...

Thank you SO SO SO much for you donation. And thank you for your support on my weightloss challange. I am proud to have you as my friend. I Love you!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers