Monday, March 3, 2008

Pretty Babes

Ok so I have a few more blogs for you I had to take a break because Mae had to eat. As always there was a photo shoot this weekend of our pretty babes. Misty brought some of her stuff down to take pics of Jovie and we then had to do a couple of Mae and Jovie, and once Clara is born she will be in on them also.
These two are so cute and Mae is so protective and lovey to Jovie, she had her arm around Jovie in the first few pics but then we had to move it so that the pics were cuter.
Dang just so cute that's all I have to say!
So April and I are holding each others babies up so that we could show their height difference. Now remember that Mae is exactly 2 months older then Jovie.
The front shot of the cuties.
They got tired of standing up so we layed them down and Jovie was snuggling up to Mae. I love how different they both are.


4 comments:

McP Family said...

what cute pics. Jovie has the biggest eyes... i love it

moxie mama said...

those pics are so cute--i'm glad they love eachother already:)
you can totally see mickey mouses head through jovie's onesie. Misty can you photo shop that in the pics you took?

Anonymous said...

They are pretty babies! 2 months is a huge difference in infants. It was nice having everyone home!

Misty said...

yeah, remind me before I burn the cd.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers