Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tickling The Ivorys

As most of you are aware Sean and I are not the most musically inclined people. So both families and some of our friends have taken it upon themselves to teach Mae the love of music. So here are a few pics from last weekend at Gma and Gpa Macs house. Gpa Mac was helping Mae play the piano so cute. I will say she even hit the keys and made sound come out. So who knows she may like it our she may not but whatever she chooses will be just fine with me.
Prefect piano posture.
Very into her piece.
Ha ha this one was in the middle of a sneeze it has nothing to do with the piano but I thought it was funnie.
Stay tuned for more posts maybe tomorrow I have been so crazy busy I can hardly see straight.

3 comments:

McP Family said...

I love that she was playing. Way to Go GPA Mac. The sneezin picture.. her little nose is flared and looks just like you Rach when you laugh and your nose flares. I love it!!!
See you soon

Misty said...

Did I ever tell you about when Dave was playing the piano with her? That day that I was sick and she was over, he sat at the piano with her for a long time and played a bunch of songs and she was loving it. She kept grabbing his hands so her hands would move with his, it was cute.

Conlin Family said...

That's so cute...she does have a good chance of being musically inclined since it runs in the family!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers