Saturday, March 8, 2008

Love It

We LOVE this picture!! April took it last weekend and emailed it to me so I had to post it. Mae is wearing the hat that Gma J knitted for Jovie so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture. I want one! Why do you think Mae doesn't have a hat just like it? I'll let Rachel explain. LOL
Love you.

Mary Mac said...

I'm so excited to see her in a few weeks. Oh ya you too! I get in at 4:45 on saturday...get ready.

Pemberton Family said...

I love that hat!! Soooo cute! We just got back from Seattle. I am going to be hopefully posting some more pics soon! I love the family pics that Misty took, I saw all of them on her blog. She did a great job!

moxie mama said...

you're welcome for taking such a cute pic of your girl!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers