Monday, March 10, 2008

Swinging

Mae was so cute on the swing when we took her to the park on Saturday. At first she didn't know what to think then she got the Idea and had a ball. So I had to post both videos of our little cutie!



5 comments:

moxie mama said...

so cute! i like her squeal in the 2nd video...i'm glad she had fun XD

Mary Mac said...

She is growing too fast. That little laugh is so cute...can't wait to hear it in person.

Amanda said...

How CUTE!! Johslyn loves the swing. We made up our own little swing game, it's called " Rocket baby." I basically just push her really hard, but she thinks she's so special when we do it. Mae is adorable, Rachel!!

Pemberton Family said...

I love the little squeals she makes, and her smile. Colt loves the swing too! We have a picture of him in that same type of swing when he was the same age as Mae is now. The grow too fast!

brook & dave said...

It's sooo fun to see real videos...she was really enjoying herself! (as was I! love those squeals!!!) See you on the 22nd bright and early...THANK you so much!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers