Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Cinco De Patricks Day!!!

In honor of St. Patricks Day we thought that we would have Mae play with a potato at dinner. Not only do they love to eat potato's they also like to play with them (well we don't know that for a fact but we think its funnie). She was playing with her Irish potato while we were eating our very Irish Fajitas (I didn't take it into account that today was St. Paddy's Day when I planned dinner). Anyways the Scottish McLachlan Clan wishes you a Happy St. Patricks Day!!!
ps after this super cute picture of Mae was taken with the potato, she proceeded to have a major blowout. It was like she was saying "hey if your gonna take this picture of me and the potato I'm gonna poop all over".

5 comments:

Conlin Family said...

That's hilarious! You crack me up with your words!
I'm glad Mae enjoyed the potato that's almost as big as her!
I meant to comment a while ago on your videos of Mae on the swing. Kaylee and I watched them and when one got done she would say..baby again mommy. So we watched them about 5 times each!
Mae's getting so big and looks like you and Sean are having tons of fun with her.

Mary Mac said...

That is so cute. Can she actually hold on to the potato? It looks so big in her hands. She looks like she is licking her fingers and doesn't like the taste! Can't wait to see you guys. Remind me again, when is my hair apt?

McP Family said...

I guess Mae thought that if you gave a potato as a toy she'd give you a dirty diaper to play with. She's thinking.... Hey this isn't a Mr Potato head....I'll show you guys!!!

The Caldwells said...

Hi Rachel and Sean
This is Rachel who went to school with Sean at SUU. I was going through a bunch of old college pictures and had a couple of you that I thought you would want to see...so i need your address so I can mail them to you!
caldwelltwo@hotmail.com

Seamus Finnigan said...

Dang she sure is cute. So I thought I would try and leave a comment since y'all seem to check in on my blog. Does she like potatoes as much as I do? I can't wait until we have a play date. Maybe she can go for a ride on the moped? Hope you had a great weekend.
Love Seamus, Katie, Geoff and Danelle

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers