Another post about last weekend. My grandpa wanted new family pictures of all of us kids for his wall. So on Sunday we got all dolled up and had some done by Misty. These 2 pics on here are pretty funnie. In the first one Mae is just hanging out no big deal checking out her new surroundings. Then in the second one where we are swinging her forward she is holding on for dear life. So cute!




7 comments:
I love her expression in the second one. She's like "oooooh, crap! What have they done!?"
I'm busting up!!! Am I a bad auntie because I'm laughing so hard? :P
Now that Dave and I have plans to be in Spokane for Easter...wondering if I could squeeze my way into your schedule too? I have a wedding the next weekend that I would love to look coifed for. :) We could have a fun girls night.... ;)
Mae does look cute, but WOW...Rachel your hair looks so clean! I'm impressed.
Very cute family pic! You are so lucky to have Misty as your photographer!! Mae is such a cutie..maybe one day I will actually see her in person!
I had just had my hair done 2 days before thats why it looks so clean.
Quinn just asked me if you did something new to your hair!!!
Post a Comment