So after the shower I got dropped off at my friend Carolyn, parents house so that we could visit and then Mae and Colt could hang out together. It was so much fun I haven't seen Gary and Diane in a long time so it was so nice to be able to visit and have a healthy dinner with old friends. And I got to see Diane's new kitchen which is so awesome. So besides all the chatting it up we of course were playing with the kids and taking lots of pics.
Mae has just really gotten into reaching out to other kids its so cute. Shes really starting to interact and communicate with them.





1 comment:
Wish I was there!!! BUt I am glad you guys had a great tiem and got to spend some "Old'n days" together. I will call you on my way home tonight. Kive Mae Kisses for me!!!
Post a Comment