Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Baskets

So this year it was Maes first Easter. She gotta a lot of love. The week before Easter my mom was up visiting us so she brought Maes Easter basket (that she made).
And YIPPIE Mae got Little Swimmers for this summer because all we do in the summer is play in the water so were gonna need a lot of swimmers.
The next weekend (which was Easter weekend) Gma Mac also was being a very piratical and got Mae some swimmers (love it) so we're good for at least the first couple weeks of fun in the sun!
Finally the basket the I put together for her. Now I didn't buy a thing for her but I had a few peeps who were kind enough to share some extra Easter stuff for Mae. The basket came from Gma Mac with the grass so great, and the eggs were from my co-worker who had never done an Easter egg hunt so they did one for her at work before Easter. So she shared 3 of her eggs so awesome. Mae really didn't know what to think of it but she played along.
She did love the grass but I wouldn't let her play with it for to long cause I didn't want her choking on it.

3 comments:

Linda said...

How cute! You got lucky this year and maybe next but soon she'll know what all the hoopla is about. LOL But it's fun to get to be young again through your children.

Linda said...

Will you email me a copy of Mae with her Easter basket we gave her? She's so cute!

Conlin Family said...

Cute Easter pics! We will also be doing lots of swimming this summer..hopefully Kaylee is out of diapers by then so I don't have to buy the little swimmers!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers