Monday, March 3, 2008

Sean and Gabe

Sean got back to Walla Sunday morning, so Gabe and him had some quality time together making funnie faces. I thought they were cute so I had to post them, especially since I'm already bombarding you with a million posts today.
Monkey see monkey do. Ha ha Sean you so funnie.
These two just crack me up when they are together.


4 comments:

Misty said...

Gabe and Sean are so cute! I didn't know you took those. I'm glad you posted them!

By the way, Gabe didn't wake up until noon. And he's CRANKY.

McP Family said...

Gabe has some tongue. Hi Sean.

brook & dave said...

Hillarious! Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

When we were coming home from church on Sunday I was telling Gabe all the people we were going to see when we got back to our home and I hadn't got to Seans name yet and he goes "Sean too" He really likes Sean, probably even be his favorite Uncle.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers