Tuesday, November 6, 2007

1 Week Old Today

This is Mae on the day she was born. So precious.
And this is Mae 1 week old. Shes already changed so much. At the doctors today they weighed her before she ate and even before she ate she was almost back up to her birth weight. Which the nurse said they dont expect until 2 weeks so Mae is right on track.


5 comments:

Sharon said...

Rachel, Mae is adorable! Congratulations! You & Sean look like you've been doing this forever! By the way, I'm not very experienced with the blogger stuff so my blogger name is Mom because I am the Mom of the Broadheads, but I am Sharon to you!*S*

Pemberton Family said...

Rach she is getting cuter and cuter. I love the binky pics. Colt is just now starting to really like his. That saturday morning would be perfect at your house because I have not been there before!!! So that would be the 17th I think right? A week from this saturday. I will check with Dave and make sure that works all right with him as well. YEAH!! Hopefully it works with Mari I still have not heard from her. Thanks for posting more pics, sorry for bugging you I know how sometimes there is just not enough time to do everything as a mom but I love seeing her. She makes me happy happy happy just like Madi does. Its so great sharing these moments with my best friends!!

Amanda said...

She is just precious. I can't say more than that. Absolutely a doll.

Conlin Family said...

She is such a cutie! She is looking a little older already...they grow sooo fast. She may just love her pacy(that's what we call it) so much that she won't want to give it up when she's 18 months like Kaylee. She is sooo attached to it and when I want to take a picture of her without it she gets mad at me when I take it out of her mouth...then the picture isn't good anyway cause she's screaming! Fun, I love seeing all the pictures of Mae!

Mary Mac said...

Can you make her stop growing until December 1st? Just kidding. But she already looks so much older. She is so amazing! I still can't believe she is here! Have fun with every moment you get. Love you all. Mary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers