Can you tell that we are a running family? Grandma Mac and Grandpa Mac were at the State Cross Country meet this last weekend and came home with a t-shirt for Mae. It may be a few years or 5 until she can wear it but I still love it. Oh yeah and the had her name put on the back too so cute.




2 comments:
I think my daughter had that same pink and white stripped outfit!!
Super cute outfit. That looks like GAP? What are your guys plans the weekend of the 16th. Dave and I are going to be in Couredelane for a statefarm conference for his office and will be heading back home on Saturday. I thought maybe saturday morning we could meet at your or Mari's place for an hour or so and just chat and introduce all the kiddies. What do you think? Would that work? Let me know! Also post some more pics. I want to see Mae daily!!! She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment