Monday, November 5, 2007

Bath Time

On Sunday Sean and I decides to give Mae he first bath at home. We havent gotten our baby bath yet so we figured why not wash her in the sink.
Mae just chillen in the towell Grandma J made her. Thinking hey this might not be so bad.
Rub a dub dub washin in the tub (sink) .
Brrrrrrrr she is mad at us she does not like to be cold.
Oh so much better we warmed up her robe (a hand me down from Niles thanks) in the dryer to warm her up good and quick.


4 comments:

Conlin Family said...

I remember those days...I was so scared to give Kaylee her first bath, but she has always loved them. It looks like Mae doesn't mind them either. I still can't figure out who she looks like, but I'll probably beable to tell you in a few months! They change so quickly!!

Misty said...

I love the mad picture. I can just see the future tantrums. lol.

Pemberton Family said...

She looks so cute bundled up in her robe! Colt always loves his baths too!

McP Family said...

GOOD THINKING WITH THE DRYER HEATED TOWEL! It also works if they have a tummy ache too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers