Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm Out!

Mae Ann McLachlan 8lb 2oz 20.5 inches
Once Rachel started to push it only took her 20 minutes to get Mae out. Needless to say it caught the whole staff off guard and with about five minutes left our doctor showed up to deliver Mae. The staff at Sacred Heart was wonderfull, especially our nurse Jackie. I also got to give props to Rachel for sticking to her goal of not using any pain killers, it just reenforced why I love her so much, also thanks to Linda for helping me massage Rachel in between and during contractions we both appreciate it so much.
Sleepin it off


7 comments:

Amanda said...

WELCOME MAE!! You look like your mommy!! What a beautiful baby girl. Congrats, Mom and Dad!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her!!! keep putting the pics up...I love you two, give Mae a big hug from her auntie Mary and uncle chainsaw!!!

McP Family said...

Sean - you did a great job being there for Rachel. I am glad you got to see first hand how strong you wife really is and how perfect this natural process it. You are going to be and AMAZING Daddy!

Rach - I am so incredilby proud of you. You did an amazing job. These next weeks, months & years are going to be difficult but worth everything. You and Sean will find more love in you hearts than you every knew you could. She will grow so fast..... so appreciate every minute. I think your family is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Love you guys tons,
Mari, Jason & Madilyn

Pemberton Family said...

Rach and Sean,
Mae is beautiful I wish I could see her in person. Its such a wonderful amazing experience and better than I am sure you ever imagined. Isn't it the greatest thing ever? I can't get over how it changes who you are and how you view the world. Mae is so lucky to have such wonderful parents. We miss you guys! Congratulations.

Dave, Care and Colt

Topher and Carma said...

Congratulations guys! She is seriously adorable. I am so happy that she is finally here. Way to go Rachel on doing it all natural, you are awesome. We can't wait to meet her! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Rachel and Sean - You are welcome! It was an honor to be a part of this whole miraculous process. Mae is adorable and I love her so much! It's amazing how ones heart can keep expanding with love no matter how many come into our family. You two did an amazing job and I'm proud of you both - all three of you.:) Thank you for letting me be a part of it. And I am truely sorry I chipped your plate. Forgive me? Dinner was good though, eh?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Erica and I are incredibly excited for you and can’t wait to meet Mae. She is so beautiful.

Kevin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers