Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Binky

Today was the day that I thought that I would try the binky. So at the Doctors today she had to be hungry before we got there so she was pretty fussy. I decided hey why not try this out so I popped in this crazy one that makes her mouth look funny, but hey it worked. Then tonight she was fussing and it wasn't time to eat yet so while Sean was holding her I popped it in again and she took it. So yea I think she likes it.
I also had to try this one because its pretty funny. Mute button. She liked this one to which is nice cause I like options.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Mute button?!? ha ha ha that is hilarious!!

My daughter took and LOVED the binky. My only advice to you is --- take it away before she is old enough to yell for it. A year or less. ALthough, until then, it is a lifesaver!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers