Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmathanks

I promised Christmathanks pictures so here we go. It was such a fun weekend hanging out with my family and celebrating the holiday. My nieces Aria and Jessie were so excited to see Mae so they wanted to hold her as soon as they got to the house. Mae loves Aria so much look at her just chillin all comfy on her.
This was the first time that Jessie got to see Mae all she wanted to do was hold her it was so cute. She even put her to sleep for me later in the week. Thanks for the help Jessie.
This picture is of Mae and Sean on Christmathanks morning opening Maes stocking that Grandma J made. All the girls have red stripes and all the boys have green stripes, which is a tradition from when we were kids.
Mae got a small package of M & M's in honor of our Grandpa Harvey who passed away when we were kids, but when we were little and he would come to see us he always brought us M & M's as a treat. So we've gotten them every year for Christmas and now Christmathanks.
This is Maes new rattle. She's not really ready to play with it yet but I know shes gonna love it. All in all Christmathanks was awesome. Good food, good company, a little shopping, and alot of fun.

4 comments:

Mary Mac said...

I can't believe how much she has changed already. I know people always say that but now it seems so real! Can't wait to see you...and meet my niece Mae for the first time.

Conlin Family said...

It looks and sounds like you had lots of fun! I'm jealous that you live close to your family. Mae looks so relaxed in the pictures..it looks like she is a happy baby! She's so cute!

Pemberton Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast Rach, wish we could have been in Walla Walla and hooked up again but at least I got to see Miss Mae for a little bit a couple weeks ago. I love seeing all the new pics of her. Is she getting any chubs yet? Miss you lots!!

The Mac Attack said...

No chubs yet I keep waiting she eats enough.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers