This is Mae and Sean on the computer. Mae loves to snuggle up with her dad because she snuggles with me all day. So she loves to be with him when he gets home. Isn't Sean just the cutest dad. He does need a hair cut though, maybe I should do something about that.

3 comments:
I love these!!! I'm so happy that you post pictures so regularly!!! I just love checking in. I can't wait to see everyone this weekend. If we had more than one car, I'd try to get down for the meet, but we already have tickets for Think Swing and we're responsible for getting teh videographer there.
love you!!!!!
He's a proud daddy!! How cute. I'm freaking out because all of the sudden my DAUGHTER is playing on the computer instead of her dad. It's amazing how fast she picked it up.
congrats brother! I'm so proud of you and your team. Once again winning the whole deal. It must be the coaches!!! I love you and can't wait to see you soooooooooon!
Love to ya'all
Mary
Post a Comment