Mae is really working on her Blue Steel face for the camera while getting ready for her debut at Thors Supper Club. After she was all bathed and ready to go, and Jason showed up (hes late almost always). We were off to party it up.
Mae and Sean showing off the apron. She was being a gangsta that night with her pant leg pulled up. Sean was taking a break from cooking up a storm he was making Stuffed Eggplant Parmasean.
Mae passed out on Rick after all the good food. Which is what we all do eat a ton and then lay around with great company.
Yeah for Thors we love you guys and Mae is excited for more partys to come!
Mae and Sean showing off the apron. She was being a gangsta that night with her pant leg pulled up. Sean was taking a break from cooking up a storm he was making Stuffed Eggplant Parmasean.
Mae passed out on Rick after all the good food. Which is what we all do eat a ton and then lay around with great company.
Yeah for Thors we love you guys and Mae is excited for more partys to come!

7 comments:
I can't wait to see that face. She is so adorable I can hardly stand it. She has the Blue Steel look nailed. See you guys saturday!!!!
love you mary
Congratulations Sean and Rachel! Welcome to the world Miss Mae!! Got the info about your blog from Mary and just wanted to stop by and see the gorgeous new baby of yours and tell you I've been thinking about you. I hope you are having a wonderful... fun time with your new little miracle. I know you are!! Grandpa Otis is so proud and it has been nice to get updates through him. Congratulations again and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season together. Take care, Carol Preston
Cute!!!!
What else can I say about that sweet little face?!
Rick and Grace look really red...did they go to Hawaii or something?
No the house was really hot from the cooking.
I love that first picture I had to laugh when I saw it. She looks so cute!! Sounds like a fun little thing you guys have going, its so fun to get together with friends!
I love the first pic!!! Mae you are so dang cute. I gotta tell ya, i see Daddy in that face. Glad you guys had a good Christmathanks.
Mari
Post a Comment