Mae is just passed out on me. She was like this for at least an hour. She was pretty comfy because I kept trying to move her and she would slide back down. It was prettty awesome.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Does she wear the leggings everyday? That is so funny! She looks so comfy I love it. Can you bring her to the airport with those on?! By the way its only 16 days and Ill be home. I can't wait, but until then keep the pictures going! I love you all. Mary
Isn't she just precious. I'm so glad you are having a good time with her. Happy to NOT be pregnant? I just remember feeling SO relieved after Johslyn was born. And the feeling lasted for weeks.
Yes she wears legwarmers every day she has 3 pairs in fact. Pink, green, and black. And yeah Im so happy to not be pregnant. Its the best thing ever some people say they miss their belly not me I love that its gone.
I love the fashionable leg warmers! We will be in Walla for Christmas Dec. 18th through the 29th. I'm looking forward to it cause everyone will be home. Are you planning on being there at all during that time? Or are you just going for Thanksgiving?
6 comments:
Does she wear the leggings everyday? That is so funny! She looks so comfy I love it. Can you bring her to the airport with those on?! By the way its only 16 days and Ill be home. I can't wait, but until then keep the pictures going! I love you all.
Mary
Isn't she just precious. I'm so glad you are having a good time with her. Happy to NOT be pregnant? I just remember feeling SO relieved after Johslyn was born. And the feeling lasted for weeks.
Yes she wears legwarmers every day she has 3 pairs in fact. Pink, green, and black. And yeah Im so happy to not be pregnant. Its the best thing ever some people say they miss their belly not me I love that its gone.
I think Sean should get a pair of leg warmers like Mae's. Then he could start teaching aerobics classes.
Lovin' all the new pics from while I was out of town! I'm excited to see her again.
I love the fashionable leg warmers! We will be in Walla for Christmas Dec. 18th through the 29th. I'm looking forward to it cause everyone will be home. Are you planning on being there at all during that time? Or are you just going for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment