Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our First Walk

We took Mae on her first walk on our first full day home from the hospital. It was such a beautiful day, the sun was out and shinning with no chill in the air. Sean and I were both roasting in our sweatshirts.
So one of the best things about the walk was that I was not the one carrying Mae, Sean was and it was awesome. Although it was still more comfortable for him because the baby pack is ergonomically designed for you and the baby (thanks misty and family). But I still had to tie his shoe for him when it came undone on our walk it was kinda funny.
Sean looks tired and Mae looks so comfy
Shes awake when we start.....
Then passes out so cute!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is SO DANG adorable! I'm glad you guys are enjoying her.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers