Sunday, November 18, 2007

Maes Friends

On Saturday two of my BFFs came over with their kiddos and we did a photo shoot with my sister ( mistydawnphotos.com ). It was so much fun to get the kids together because we were all pregnant with our first kids all at the same time. In fact Colt and Madi are only 9 days apart and 4 months older then Mae. Look in this picture Madi is already comforting Mae cause she is holding her hand through the pictures.
Mae is just checking Colt out in his giant teacup while he's going for Madis hand. Our kids are gonna be good friends its gonna be so much fun watching them all grow up.
Thanks for coming over Care and Mari it was so much fun to all be together at the same time. And thanks hubbies for putting up with the photo shoot.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How precious!! It's so cool that you were pregnant with your friends. And awesome that you guys do these pictures. Memories for a lifetime!

McP Family said...

Yes, thanks hubbies for putting up with mommies' need for pictures and poses. I am so glad we got to spend time together. I lives were chaotic before babies and and just down right unpredictable with babies and growing families. Making time for each other is a wonderful thing. I am so glad we get to see our children grow together.

Conlin Family said...

They are all so cute!! I love the big teacups. Definitley let me know if you will be home between the 18th and 29th so we can get together! I'm sure I will know when April has her baby since our mom's talk frequently.

Pemberton Family said...

Rach it was so fun seeing you guys this weekend. I wish we all lived closer, I am jealous of you and Mari:( Tell Misty thanks so much, she is so sweet to do that! Enjoy your ChristmasThanks!

Pemberton Family said...

Have a great thanksgiving, Can't wait to see some of your Christmathanks pictures. Love you guys!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers