Monday, November 12, 2007

NWAACC Chanmpionships

This last weekend was a big one for Sean, Mae and I. Not only was it Maes first road trip but it was also NWAACC Championships for SCC. So Maes Grandma Mac and Grandpa Mac took Mae and I down to Vancouver, WA to support Sean and the team. I was worried because Mae slept the whole time we were in the car so I didn't think that she would sleep on Friday night. Luckly for me shes a good sleeper and slept like she normally does in about 3 - 4 sometimes 5 hour streches. So Sean and I were both able to get a good nights sleep.
Sean and Mae were watching some football on Saturday morning. She wasnt that into though she fell back asleep.
Now Sean is sleeping with her. So cute.
We went to breakfast that morning before the meet. And Sean was nice enough to hold Mae while we ate. The other coaches thought it was funny how he was holding her. But hey it works.
Sean coaching it up.
Giving out high fives to the girls who won conferance!!!!
Obviously Mae is in the front pack. Which worked really well she made it through her first cross country meet @ 11 days old. Well she was so comfy she slept most of the time but I still think she liked it.
Mae giving Sean a high five after the boys also won championships.
Both the boys and girls won which is awesome. And they also won the combined teams trophy. So really CCS is awesome @ cross country.
The amazing coaching staff.
And were finally on our way home. There was a little change of plane and Mae and I ended up having to ride home on the bus with the team. Mae liked it can you tell.
So our first road trip was a success. Which is great because with the holidays comming up we will be on the road a little bit and now I know that shes is a great traveler. Although I could tell that she liked being home yesterday. She was a very happy girl.


4 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Isn't it great when they are great travelers! Mae is a sleeper just like Colt is, she will be sleeping through the night before you know it!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

McP Family said...

I am so glad you guys are getting on well!!! See you on Saturday!!!
mari

Conlin Family said...

You are so lucky that she sleeps well! Kaylee still doesn't sleep through the night. It's also nice that she travels well..less stress on you.
Congrats on the wins!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy Mae is a good traveler since she gets to travel to her Grandma and Papa J's house. We can't wait to see her again next week! She's changed so much already since her we've seen her last. Oh yeah, can't wait to see her parents either. LOL.
Congrats to Sean and "his" teams on the wins!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers