Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So Happy To Be Home

After all the parties and traveling Mae was so happy to be home. Look at her just smiling it up for Sean and I. We are so happy that we caught it on camera. I'll tell you what though its amazing that babies know when they are home for sure. Not that Mae is a bad traveler but she just relaxed when we got to be home all day.


5 comments:

Mary Mac said...

I bet thats what she's going to look like Saturday around noon when she see's her auntie mary for the first time!!!(or she'll cry cause Im so excited to see her)!
Good pics guys, can't wait for real life.

Amanda said...

I am loving all the pictures. She is so precious. I see so much of you in her!!

Conlin Family said...

It's so much fun when they start smiling! Even if it's not an on purpose smile. It's so true that they can tell when they are home. You were good catching those smiles on camera!

moxie mama said...

She is just too cute! What a beautiful smile!

Pemberton Family said...

Its so fun when they start to smile! I think we caught Colt's first smile right about the time he was a month old too. It only gets better!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers