Guess what I got to go for a run today!! (I know you think Im crazy Malia) It was awesome. I was able to run for 27 minutes. But don't worry I took it slow 1 minute run 2 min walk, until the last 8 minutes which I ran straight. It didnt look pretty or fast but it was so nice to run, and Sean got to spend some alone time with Mae which is always a good thing. Besides having Mae out to play with being able to run is probably one of the best things about not being preggo anymore. Oh and the crazy amout of weight you can loose in a week. I could be on the biggest looser putting up some big numbers. Its pretty sweet!


3 comments:
Way to go Rach, I know that feeling. Its awesome. It will be even more fun when you can take Mae on your runs with you, I love getting out and running with Colt in the jogger. I am so glad that your recovery is going so smoothly! All that weight will be gone before you know it!
She's so cute! That's great that you are able to get out and run! I bet you will loose it all in no time. =)
I wish I had your determination. After my daughter was born, the last thing I wanted to do was run. (but I also had a c-section. I couldn't exert myself like that for some time...)
Post a Comment