Check out Maes awesome leg warmers. I got those for her because we keep our house on the colder side. So to keep her warm this winter I decided on leg warmers.
I just love this picture because she is holding on to the binky for dear life. Look at those tired eyes.
They make leg warmers for babys?? Or is that one of your creations? I know how creative you are with clothes! She is so cute, I wish I could be there to hold her! I enjoy seeing all your pics. =)
Ahhh too cute Rach. Of course if she is your daughter she is going to be stylish!! 11 on the 17th sounds great. I am excited! Can't wait to see and snuggle with Mae.
All I can do is giggle when I see the leg warmers. But seriously, how cute is that. The funny thing is that some day when she is looking through her baby book she's going to be like, mom why did you make me wear that...just like her father used to do about everything he wore! I just love how long her legs look...and with the pre shirt....she's bound to be a runner! I love it!
those are thr craziest leg warmers ever!!! I can't wait till Saturday when we can all have our babies together. How are things going? See you soon!!! Mari
4 comments:
They make leg warmers for babys?? Or is that one of your creations? I know how creative you are with clothes! She is so cute, I wish I could be there to hold her! I enjoy seeing all your pics. =)
Ahhh too cute Rach. Of course if she is your daughter she is going to be stylish!! 11 on the 17th sounds great. I am excited! Can't wait to see and snuggle with Mae.
All I can do is giggle when I see the leg warmers. But seriously, how cute is that. The funny thing is that some day when she is looking through her baby book she's going to be like, mom why did you make me wear that...just like her father used to do about everything he wore! I just love how long her legs look...and with the pre shirt....she's bound to be a runner! I love it!
those are thr craziest leg warmers ever!!! I can't wait till Saturday when we can all have our babies together. How are things going? See you soon!!!
Mari
Post a Comment