Sunday, November 4, 2007

Waking Up

This is how Mae wakes up 1 eye at a time. Its the cutest thing ever if I do say so myself.


Then she figures it out and BAM shes awake

6 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

She is the cutest thing ever and she has your cute nose rach!!

McP Family said...

I am glad you guys are settling in together nicely. I am also proud of you having the energy and courage to venture out with Mae AND run. I was so scared, tired and sore. I think it is great. Hope to see you guys soon.
mari

McP Family said...

and....i got into my pre-pregnancy pants this weekend. Still a tight squeeze, but i did it. :-)

McP Family said...

Hi Mae.....

Amanda said...

She is just DARLING! I can't get over how much she looks like her mama!!

Mary Mac said...

She looks so annoyed in the first picture! Like get that camera out of my face already mom!! But she's so cute, so keep taking them:) Rachel, you are too much, I have no excuses for not running and I still can't force myself to do it. What a woman you are...can I get some lessons!
Love to you all...Auntie Mary (I just like saying that!)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers